Banana "Nice Cream"
- 3 Bananas
- 1 tbsp Pistachios
- 1 tbsp Date syrup
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup nut milk
- Peel and slice the bananas into 1/2 inch slices. Freeze overnight.
- Shell and crush the pistachios. Set aside
- In a sauce pan, combine water and date syrup and bring to a boil.
- Once it comes to a boil add the cocoa powder and mix well. Turn off and let cool.
- Once the bananas are frozen add them to your food processor or blender with the vanilla extract and nut milk. Blend until smooth like ice cream.
- Serve with chocolate sauce and pistachios.