Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tbsp Kala Namak (Himalayan Black Salt)
- 1 tbsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 block Tofu
- Grind all the dried ingredients in a blender and transfer to an airtight jar.
- Drain and crumble the tofu block. Transfer to fry pan.
- Add 1 to 2 tsp of the "egg" seasoning and mix well. Fry like scrambled egg until the tofu firms up.
The seasoning can be used for egg flavoring for any dish that calls for egg. Leave out the tofu if needed.