- Tomato Sauce
- Tofu "Ricotta"
- Dairy-free "Parmesan Cheese"
- 1 large eggplant
- Make the tomato sauce as in this recipe.
- Make the tofu "ricotta" as in this recipe.
- Make the "parmesan cheese" as in this recipe.
- Using a mandolin, slice the eggplant into 1/8" to 1/4" thickness. Ideally a thickness inbetween those two numbers.
- Layer your 9" square casserole dish. Start with sauce, then eggplant, then ricotta, then eggplant, and repeat until you have used all of your ingredients. Top with any leftover ricotta and sprinkle with the "parmesan."
- Loosely cover with aluminum foil and bake at 425 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove foil for the last 5 - 10 minutes of baking