Potato Leek Soup
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 large leeks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 cups water
- Dice the onion and sautee in the olive oil until translucent then add the garlic and sautee for one more minute.
- Add the water and bring to a boil.
- Cube the potatoes and add to the soup.
- Chop the leeks and add to the soup.
- Add the salt.
- Cook for one hour or until the potatoes are cooked through. You can add more water if you like a brothy soup or you can use a hand blender to make a creamy soup.