Simple Potato Salad
Simple, delicious & nutritious
Servings 8 1/2c serving
- 4 medium (250g) Potatoes Pressure cooked the day before, 5min
- 1 Tbs Mustard We used brown horseradish
- 1 Tbs Apple Cider vinegar
- 1 bunch green onions, whites & greens
- 1 dill pickle spicy is even better!
- 1 Tbs dill fresh and minced
- Mix everything without smashing the potatoes. Salt & pepper to taste; however, please note that the mustard and the pickle both have salt, so taste first. Additionally, this recipe is super versatile. We think it'd be pretty great with a chopped hard-boiled egg, or even some minced jalapeño! Whatever floats yer boat!