Sweet Potato Pudding
Super easy vegan dessert
- 1 large sweet potato as big as you can get!
- 1 tsp date syrup
- 1 pinch cardamom powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cocoa optional if you want to make chocolate flavored pudding
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk Any kind will do but cashew is creamiest. Coconut cream can be used if you don't care about the calories.
- Peel the sweet potato and quarter it.
- Pressure cook on high for 5 minutes with 10 minute release. Or optionally, steam until a fork passes completely through the potato.
- Add the potato and date syrup to food processor and blend until smooth. Add the nut milk a little at a time as it blends until it gets to the consistency you like.
- Chill in fridge for an hour at least and serve with cardamom and cinnamon.